Go support Horizons4Girls at the Harvest Fest Marathon and 10k!! This year's event is set for September 26th, 2015. The Harvest Fest Half Marathon compliments Sheboygan's annual Harvest Fest, bringing morning festivities East of the Sheboygan River.
Horizons4Girls will be directing and refueling participants along the route. We need volunteers, please sign up to help here.
Starting, finishing, and running along Lake Michigan's shoreline, the Harvest Fest Half Marathon and 10K provides a course and venue you will enjoy and remember. Beginning and ending near Blue Harbor Resort in Sheboygan's Harbor Centre district, you will take in some of the most scenic views of Lake Michigan on your way to and from the turnaround north of Kohler-Andrea State Park. After enjoying the race and post-race party, head across the river to Harvest Fest for more family fun!
Are you a runner? Proceeds from your entry in the run help us in our mission to inspire young women to fulfill their academic and personal goals. Please visit http://harvestfesthalf.com/ to learn more and register to run!
The event schedule is:
- Saturday 9/26/2015 - Packet Pickup, Late Registration, Start, Awards, Party
- All activities are along Lakeview Drive at Pier Dr, south of Blue Harbor Resort
- Packet Pickup, Late Registration @ tent near finish, 6:30am until 7:45am
- Race Start: 8am - 1/2 Marathon; 8:10 - 10K
- Awards: 1/2 Marathon 10:30am (est); 10k 9:30am
- Post Race Party featuring live music, food, games, activities for children: 9:30am until 1:30pm